Keeping the analyst community updated on products and services is an integral part of a complete communications strategy for any financial technology firm.
Today, more than ever before, both industry analysts from established houses and newer entrants need clear-cut updates and market perspectives from industry participants. Analysts are working harder than ever to compile the best information for their customers, with less time to do it.
This represents considerable opportunity for financial technology firms to obtain both product advice and greater visibility. A structured approach to analyst relations can result in inclusion in analysts’ reports, client referrals and third-party quotes in the media.
Cognito has a long-standing and close relationship with the analyst community. We have an in-depth understanding of what analysts need and knowledge of the structure and focus of the individual houses. Our services include:
- Arranging analyst briefings/introductions
- Ensuring analysts receive updates via press releases and other materials
- Preparing briefing materials
- Providing opportunities based on analyst reports in development
- Obtaining analyst quotes for reporters
- Maintaining and updating a list of analyst contacts