Cognito to Host Debate on Social Media Use Around Events Like Sibos
- Social media can deliver significant, measurable returns at events like Sibos, says Cognito. These are achievable for a small outlay in a risk-managed and hassle-free way.
- Cognito offering complimentary webinar for all Sibos 2011 participants scheduled for 20 July at 16:00 London summer time. Register here.
- Cognito CEO Tom Coombes will be joined in an interactive panel debate by
- Special Projects Editor for Finextra and social media advocate, Elizabeth Lumley;
- Caplin Systems’ Marketing Operations Manager and social media marketing practitioner, Jennifer Maitland; and
- Innovation Leader at SWIFT, Peter Vander Auwera who is also responsible for the innovation stream of the Sibos conference.
13 July 2011, London - Cognito, the specialist PR and marketing agency for the financial sector, today announced that it is hosting a free webinar for all companies planning to attend Sibos, the world’s premier financial services event, in Toronto this year.
To most organizations in the B2B financial services sector, Sibos is the most important event in the marketing calendar. To many, it’s also one of the most significant investments.
“Many are skeptical about the business value of social media. The reality is that, at an event like Sibos, an effective social media program can supplement your traditional marketing activities to deliver significant and measurable returns.” says Tom Coombes, CEO, Cognito
To discuss what they think represents best-practice in terms of social media use in B2B financial services, Coombes will be joined during the webinar by a leading financial journalist, a B2B marketer and a member of SWIFT's Innovation team.
The panel will be taking questions from the audience live via Twitter. Anyone wanting to ask a question need only tweet it using the #CogSM hashtag.