A Year in the Life of Cognito…
Here at Cognito, we pride ourselves at the coverage we secure for our clients. Whether it is the Financial Times, Bloomberg Television, Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires or our beloved trade magazines – we are constantly inspired to facilitate achievement for the firms we represent.
Given the collective amount of industry experience, the endless list of successful clients and numerous contacts in the journalism field (not to mention a team of award-winning, dynamic professionals), Cognito has discovered the importance of the global approach… for ourselves!
This year, we’d thought to share a snapshot of the coverage Cognito has received – ranging from clever cocktail names, awards we’ve won, and serious issues impacting the financial technology sector.
- Tip Sheet: How to Secure a B2B Client/Partner Endorsement
- Social Media and Financial Services
- I Love Rewards Announces The 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ in the United States
- Tip Sheet: PR Crossroads: Stay In-House or Hire an Agency?
- Twitter tips from Liz. Just in time for Sibos.
- Occupy Wall St in NYC—The Week That Was
- New Holiday Cocktail – The Vodker Rule
- Your public relations horror story: It's not as grim as you think
- An East Coast editor travels to the Bay Area
- PR News Winners Circle