How events you attend can deliver ROI in 2012… (a Cognito summary)
In the competitive world of financial industry events, firms are finding it increasingly difficult to stand out from the crowd. Establishing a notable presence at your industry tradeshow can be a costly endeavor, but how can you maximize your conference investment and measure the returns?
With tighter communications budgets in 2012, firms are pressured to do more with less. As a result, marketing managers are looking for new and innovative ways to get the most out of their next conference.
Cognito's recent webinar, "Maximize your events to deliver clear ROI in 2012 using PR, Marketing and Social Media Channels," discussed how companies (specifically in the B2B financial sector) can:
- Secure greater on-site exposure via media relations best practices
- Sustain two-way communication with event participants via integrated social media
- Use creative ideas to outpace the competition and drive traffic to your stand
- Learn from the successes of companies in the B2B financial sector
- Measure and evaluate whether or not you have met your targets
For a full recording of the webinar, which featured some of Cognito’s senior management and Henry Wallis (WBR and founder of TradeTech), please download a copy of the webinar audio here. A PDF of our PowerPoint presentation with added key highlights and takeaways can be found here.
Should you have any questions or wish to speak to a Cognito representative, please do not hesitate to contact us:
London: +44 (0) 207 438 1100
New York: +1 646 395 6300
Los Angeles: +1 310 246 9530
Singapore: +65 6818 9024