The Future of B2B Marketing in Financial Services
On Friday 19th July 2013, Cognito will hold a summer Breakfast Byte in London to discuss the future of B2B marketing in financial services.
- Tim Weller, Founder and Group Chief Executive, Incisive Media (publishers of over 100 B2B titles)
- Thea George, Marketing Communications, SWIFT
- Mika-John Southworth, Global Head of Marketing, Misys
- Moderator: Andrew Marshall, Cognito EMEA MD
Topics for discussion will include:
- Are finance services firms optimising owned, earned and paid media in their marketing campaigns?
- Has financial services B2B marketing shifted from “one to many” towards “one to one”? How much further will this go?
- Do B2B advertisers feel affinity with corporate media brands, or only with individual publications/conferences?
- How important will trade publications be in future, both for their editorial reach and authority, and as outlets for advertising?
- What lessons can financial services B2B marketeers take from other industries?
Date: Friday 19th July 2013
Time: 8am for 8.30am start, finishing by 9.30am
Location: Coq d'Argent
RSVP: To attend please email email@example.com powered by Disqus