Cognito to Address B2B Financial Services and Social Marketing at Sibos
- Managing director Andrew Marshall to lead discussion on how new media can drive business
- Deutsche Bank, HSBC and LinkedIn executives to share social marketing insights at industry forum
NEW YORK – September 10, 2014 – Cognito, the integrated financial services communications consulting firm, will moderate the Sibos Community panel discussion at the Sibos 2014 conference on the impact of social marketing in business-to-business financial services.
The panel discussion will center around the potential benefits, pitfalls and best practices of using social media, along with concrete examples of how industry leaders are already using these tools to succeed and how techniques developed in the business-to-consumer to space can apply to B2B- marketing. The discussion will be moderated by Andrew Marshall, managing director of Cognito EMEA with more two decades of experience in integrated financial communications.
The panel will be held on Monday, September 29 at 11am EDT (in room CR2) during the four day annual Sibos conference in Boston. In addition to Andrew, the panel will include the following participants:
- Amanda Rendle – Global Head of Marketing, Commercial Banking and Global Banking and Markets, HSBC
- Andrew Carrier – Head of Marketing, Securities Services, Global Transaction Banking, Deutsche Bank
- Jennifer Grazel – Global Head of Category Development – Financial Services, LinkedIn
Cognito has had a presence at Sibos every year since the business was founded in 2000. Cognito has led campaigns for clients at Sibos across media relations, social media, event marketing, digital and more for over two dozen clients at Sibos events on three continents in recent locations such as Toronto, Osaka and Dubai.
“Sibos is unquestionably the leading worldwide industry conference in global payments and banking,” said Andrew Marshall. “We are delighted to be a part of distinguished program and to share the same event with visionaries such as Bloomberg’s Dan Doctoroff and Microsoft’s Bill Gates. We hope that all attendees join us for what is sure to be an illuminating discussion.”
More information about the session and speakers can be found here: http://www.sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/social-marketing-b2b-financial-services