Cognito Breakfast Byte: Content in B2B FS marketing - where next?
Join us next week for our Breakfast Byte on B2B FS content marketing, featuring a panel of experts from SWIFT, Truphone, COOConnect and BNY Mellon Investment Management.
Date: Friday 19th June
Time: 8am for 8:20am start, finishing by 9.45am
Location: Coq d’Argent, No.1 Poultry, London EC2R 8EJ
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place!
- Geraldine Lambe, Head of Communications, WEMEA, SWIFT
- Paul Liesching, Global Head of Business Development, Truphone
- Dominic Hobson, Founder, COOConnect
- Kate Rowland, Head of Marketing Support Services, BNY Mellon investment Management, EMEA
- Moderator: Vivienne Hsu, Director of Digital and Social, Cognito
Our panel will be sharing their views on:
- Whether content can be used to retain customers and attract leads in B2B financial services
- The need for personalisation - ensuring your content is audience relevant, whether you’re communicating with customers, regulators or intermediaries
- The changing relationship between content, quality, authority and social sharing
- The interplay between paid, owned and earned channels within financial services industry and how this may change
We hope to see you for what promises to be a lively discussion, following which you will be able to put questions to our panel and network with like-minded peers.comments powered by Disqus