Transactions and Fundraising
We handle communications around a wide variety of financial transactions by clients, including corporations, investors, lenders and advisors. Our team has extensive communications experience in M&A and private equity deals and restructuring work. We recognize that even in entirely friendly transactions, each party will have different interests that need to be communicated, with the transaction announcement often representing the only opportunity to get a buyer or seller’s message out effectively to important audiences. Our services include:
- Messaging and media handling around investments and acquisitions
- Media relations to maximize reputational upside around successful exits
- Support for private equity portfolio companies, for example around buy-and-build acquisitions and leveraged recaps
- Investor communications and media relations for fundraising and deal-specific investment placement
- Handling media interest around restructuring situations, covenant breaches, etc.
- Assisting with post-deal integration via communications to all stakeholders, with support for any post-transaction litigation