We are looking for eager account executives to join our growing London team.
As an Account Executive, you will work across a number of accounts to provide company-wide administrative support. You will learn the basics of how the agency works and perform general administrative activities essential to the running of the business and delivery to clients.
This position will ideally suit recent marketing graduates or those with 1-2 years professional experience with an interest in the financial field.
- Supporting the Account Teams by researching and updating centralised databases such as forward features and journalist contacts as well as sales databases.
- Gaining an initial understanding of agency PR and marketing through working with the client teams
- Learning about the financial industry through research and background reading
- Use database system efficiently
- Assist the account team as and when needed with miscellaneous tasks
- Assist in the printing of materials, sales collateral and meeting preps
- Maintenance of all company databases, including but not limited to: forward features lists, journalist contacts, sales and client contacts
- Creating and formatting internal documents and databases
- Check key pubs online for coverage for clients
- Assist with other tasks as may be required
- Ad hoc research: industry issues; contact information; details of events/conferences
This position will ideally suit a candidate with strong communication skills and great attention to detail with a strong desire to move into marketing or PR. The successful candidate must be a team player with the ability to learn fast demonstrating initiative, enthusiasm, motivation and commitment. The candidate must be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and have desire to learn more about the financial sector and contribute towards the success of Cognito.
Agency experience is not essential.
To apply send your resume to HR@cognitomedia.com.