We are looking for an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager in our Singapore office!
As an Account Manager / Senior Account Manager for Cognito Singapore, a global PR, communications & marketing agency, you’ll be involved in all aspects of a growing office, including taking responsibility for leading on PR, digital and social media projects for clients. The successful candidate will manage day-to-day client accounts and interaction across the business, achieving performance and client-oriented objectives goals, and helping build and motivate teams. You will be expected to deliver a high standard of results to clients and contribute creative ideas for client work and business development. Our ideal candidate will be a team player who can demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation and commitment with initiative and a persuasive manner. You must enjoy working in teams and motivating juniors reporting into you.
- A minimum of 5 years communications experience (branding, marketing, internal communications, external communications) across PR agencies and/or in-house roles
- Good understanding of the Asian media landscape including strong relationships with Singapore based reporters
- Track-record of running successful running campaigns in Asia is a requirement
- Sound knowledge and interest in the financial and FinTech sector is a requirement
- Experience in community management, influencer engagement and social media campaigns is preferred
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) required. A second, regional language such as Mandarin or Bahasa Malaysia is a bonus
- Function as day-to-day client servicing lead across your accounts. You will report into a Director based in Singapore.
- Manage client relationships to provide guidance, track campaign timelines and evaluate success of these campaigns
- Collaborate across teams to determine how to best meet your client’s business objectives and develop effective PR and marketing strategies
- Provide guidance to junior staff on client accounts, motivating and managing them to achieve set objectives
- Participate in business development activities such as new business pitches
- Challenge the team with creative ideas and recommendations to benefit our clients and the Cognito business