Administrative Assistant – New York
Cognito is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant to work in our New York office. This position ideal for a candidate who is thorough, positive, hardworking, and able to multitask. We are looking for someone who is self-starting, takes ownership of tasks, a problem solver, determined, and has an eye for detail.
You will work day-to-day with the Operations Manager and Managing Director, daily activities include but are not limited to, front desk organization, meet and greet visitors, assist with finance duties. In addition this person will manage travel and calendar management for the Managing Director.
- Assisting the Operations manager Office administration and support
- Front desk organization, meet and greet visitors
- Telephone answering and other receptionist duties
- Calendar and travel management
- Conference room management
- Coordinate breakfast and lunch needs for client and internal meetings
- Filing as needed Inventory, order and organize supplies
- Assist with the overall appearance and function of the office ( daily setup and clean-up of office and conference rooms)
- Assist with daily setup and clean-up of kitchen
- Assist on planning internal events ( i.e. holiday lunch, friends and family function, summer outing)
- Assist with IT management
- Assist with deposits
- Assist with preparing monthly credit card statements
- Assist with petty cash record keeping
Calendar management for Managing Director:
- Ensure meetings requests are professionally screened and, if appropriate, booked
- Proactively arrange meetings as required
- Assist with preparing power point slides, presentations and printing
- Proactive and honest
- Thorough Good interpersonal and communication skill
- High level of responsibility and ownership of tasks
- Intelligent and committed Ambitious High level of energy and integrity
- IT literate, competent with MS office (excel, power point, word and outlook)
If you're the right candidate we want to hear from you!
To apply reach out to HR@cognitomedia.com please include a cover letter and resume.